Thread: High anxiety, lots of fears.

Unhappy High anxiety, lots of fears.

Hi I posted a bit back about bronchitis and how it was giving me anxiety. While I am actually getting over that I have come with new symptoms that are throwing me into a state of hysterical panic. I didn't eat and sleep well for a while while i had bronchitis and now that I started eating again Iv been getting some weird symptoms and Im scared it could be refeeding syndrom because i didnt eat well for 6 days or a brain infection or I became diabetic. After I started breathing better and eating slight more , I noticed I get really dizzy after I eat, I feel a tone of pressure in between my nose, me ears feel hot and there are tiny pains all over my body including around my head. I feel extreme vertigo and sometimes my left hand just donst respond well. Any slight noise gives me a delayed jump. I also have been having an increase in muscle spasms witch makes me even more scared for refeeding syndrome. When I'm anxious like this I find it hard to breath and become even more scared of stop breathing. There is also pain in my left arm. I was wondering if my anxiety is the root of this new symptoms that just appeared? or should I see a doctor? my muscles are also tight and don't respond well. Thanks for your reply in advances.

Re: High anxiety, lots of fears.

Thats what happens with health anxiety, we get over one hump and another worry comes

yeah it's so annoying ! So tired of worrying about this stuff. hopeful one day

Anxiety tends to turn our thoughts inward and makes us hyper aware of everything going on in our bodies. If you have any sinus issues still lingering it can cause that dizzy feeling, as can ear issues. It's frustrating for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzydoggo View Post
    yeah it's so annoying ! So tired of worrying about this stuff. hopeful one day
    I know exactly how you feel.

Thread Information