Quote Originally Posted by Canbud View Post
Exactly. I am offended when I see a post that equates dying with bumps in the mouth. Seriously? That's not HA, that's not fear, that's shameful.
And that is a heap of rubbish!

Good for you if you have never thought you might be dying, or worried about dying due to some bumps in your mouth. Well done you.

I am not offended at all and I say that as someone whose children lost their father to cancer, in fact, it's a year tomorrow that he died and this week has been awful. Why the hell would I be offended that someone with HA thinks they might be dying when that is the very nature of the illness?

I read posts here all the time when he was dying of lymphoma from people worried they have lymphoma because they had an itch, or one gland was up etc. Was I offended that he was dying and we were going through hell and someone with HA was talking about dying from the same condition when they obviously weren't? not one bit.

If you are offended by people thinking they are dying over tiny little harmless things this might not be the place for you.

Obviously Fish has history with the poster, so I am sorry Fish if I read the wrong tone in your post. You have helped me a great deal in the past and I know many others.