Thread: Too many directions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Too many directions

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Hey, you could do a tour and stop off at all our houses.
    Or better still, pick us up on the way and we could all end up in an anxiety free zone.

There's a book called, 'Travels with Charley'.
    It's from one of my favourite authors; John Steinbeck.
    A travel Biog about one man and his dog that travels in a camper over parts of America in the 60s.
    It's a very funny adventure and worth a read.

Well done fishman for coping today.

As long as you all take your shoe's off your more than welcome to pop round mine

Infact can i come with you?

Sounds like your doing ok Fishman. I'm pleased

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    As long as you all take your shoe's off your more than welcome to pop round mine

Infact can i come with you?

Sounds like your doing ok Fishman. I'm pleased
    Give it up, Matt, we all know this "don't tread your dirty shoes through my house" is really just a cover for your foot fetish...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Give it up, Matt, we all know this "don't tread your dirty shoes through my house" is really just a cover for your foot fetish...

It all started at school mate. I'd get the girls wearing skirts to do handstands and that also brought on the foot fetish

My socks are holy Matt, would that be a problem? Pulisa, I 'think' Meadow Lane is Notts County unless I'm out of date.

Buster - start up that bus? All this doom and gloom news calls for some escapism...

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    My socks are holy Matt, would that be a problem? Pulisa, I 'think' Meadow Lane is Notts County unless I'm out of date.

Buster - start up that bus? All this doom and gloom news calls for some escapism...
    No problem Fishman! As long as your feet are clean!!

Now about this bus, it's odd i watched the film speed last night (spooky) no way am i getting on a bus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post

'Course it's Notts County ..silly me! Am getting confused with Gay Meadow if it's still OK to call it that?

I never take much notice of the news, Fishman. If it's not the weather it's Brexit or Nuclear War but I suppose that's better than wall-to-wall Meghan Markle? Anyway the new Royal baby is imminent so that will take the attention off anything too heavy for a day or two..

I can imagine a road trip with all of us on board might be a good channel 5 series. What would be a good name for the programme do you think?

Thread Information