PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself!

Isalys
27-02-16, 00:14
Hi ! :) 23 years old french guy here! I lurked on this forum for a long time before being decided to post.

I suffer of anxiety for nearly two years now. Here's the list of my main problems :

-Constant anxiety, sometimes lower when busy.

-moderate tinnitus, both ears (white noise), sometimes come with a light "hum" in the head. (Now I don't pay too much attention to my T, it's just the cherry on the cake...)

-Oversleeping/difficulties to wake up

-always exhausted

-I feel sad, empty with lack of motivation

-moderate visual snow, especially in low light condition

-Derealization, the environnement seems to be unreal, dreamy. Worsen if I'm really anxious...and obviously, it's a really scary thing so the anxiexy increase itself.

And many other anxiety/stress related symptoms like waking up in the middle of the night with tachycardia dry mouth and pulsating sensation all over my body (the weirdest thing I experienced)

Right now I can describe my life as boring and tasteless, but I know there's still hope.

Thanks to all people here, I learned a lot about anxiety and how to deal with it.

I have no treatment yet, I take a little bit of Xanax when I can't cope with my anxiety (0.25mg, something like twice a month, I know that's ridiculous compared to some people, but I really don't like taking pills...Maybe I should.)

Sorry if there's any mistakes, I'm not a good english speaker.

Cheers from france!

Isalys. :flowers:

venusbluejeans
27-02-16, 00:20
Hiya Isalys and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Beckybrown
27-02-16, 21:44
Hey there nice to meet you xx