So I am basically prone to headaches and really bad ones at that. However I haven't had on in a long time up until about 3-4 days ago when I started to develop a cold. Now I don't think my cold has anythin to do with me dieing I just think its a cold and it'll go soon. But its my headches. Eventhoughh I know headsaches are part of a cold it is just sticking out so much and worries me everytime I get a headache. Whether its to do with being poorly or not! I remember headches were a part of my anxietty straight away and that I remember havin a headache non stop for like 4 days and then it was on and off for weeks! I went doctors and I got some strong tablets and its sorted it within 2 days! But this headache is a normal cold headsache like whhen you stand up your head just pounds and your head feels so tense round the sides.

I remember worryin a about headaches so much when I watched asometin about mobile phone givin your a brain tumor and I remember feelin really scared and thinkin I've got one because I use my phone a lot. Anyway that was months ago and my symptoms are the same. Infact my headaches got better and I started to ignore some other anxiety synmptoms.

Now my headaches is bad my static vision is gone really bad again. Which is makin me pannic and feeling sick is comin back again. I havvent recovered from anxiety before anyway buut I felt better. I'm startng cbt and councilng soon but I'm juist worried it isn't goig to work.

Has anyones staatic vision never gone or gets worse with a headache? I also have like flashing lights when I close my eyes but doctorr said that's to do with migraine. However I have that flashing light all the time even when I've not got a headache!

The one thing I am peased to say that I have noticed I don't have it that I used to get the feeling of being shuck and span around everynight as I was going to sleep but now the past couple of nights I've got to sleep no problem and I can feel that its not going to happen (touch wood)

Thanks