Hi! Im new to this forum but not to health anxiety unfortunately... I battled with severe breast cancer fears several years ago and here we go again. I had my first baby a year ago and stopped nursing about four months ago and like three months ago I started experiencing strange pains and swollen feeing in one breast. Became very anxious immediately and went to the doctor who examined, felt nothing suspicious but sent me to a mammogram and ultrasound to put my mind at ease. It came back clear, but I still canīt let go of the fear and my symptoms intensifies all the time. The pain feeling has subsided but I now feel like both my breasts are kind of swollen. No one else seem to think so though and I have been to the doctors several time and just last week went to a new doctor that examined my breasts and said it felt just fine, but Im still horrified. Why can't I trust the doctors? Now I have a warm feeling in the right side of my body and the burning, sore skin feeling along with a feeling of the skin being swollen. When I show people however, they say Im fine... Any thoughts to help put my mind at ease would be greatly appreciated as I feel I can't cope with this anymore. How can I break this worry cycle?