I'm new to the forum, I've been battling panic attacks for 10 yrs, recently I have had a major relapse and I am so scared of my symptoms. Is extreme sensitivity to bright colours an anxiety symptoms or something more serious? I was diagnosed years ago with panic disorder. Through the years it has been better, then bad again.....I developed feelings of unreality, my therapist told me it was derealisation and that it was caused by my anxiety. But throughout my struggle with the feelings of unreality one set of symptoms has bothered me the most and it's related to my vision. Everything seems unreal or too sharp or 3D almost...but I cannot seem to tolerate any bright colors, just looking at the color red or orange for example hurts my eyes, i have to look away because it feels physically painful and then sends me into a full panic attack. Just looking directly at a red shirt will make me dizzy and i can't understand why, bright colors seem almost florescent to me and I have not read anybody else having problems related to color intolerance caused by anxiety, so Im totally panicking right now..