Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hi,

Suffered from anxiety and depression for 12years on and off, would be nice to have someone who understands how it feels and to reach out to for support. I live in Scotland, 35, mature psychology student. You could say I know this stuff inside out yet it still gets me every time. Hope to hear from someone soon x

My name is Lori and I am a 41 year old female from the states. I have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks throughout my life. I would like to talk with other people who have suffered with chronic panic attacks. Please reply if you'd like to talk.
    Blessings to all

Id love a Pen Pall but i dont reallytrust the internet lol

Hi I'm 51 female married no kids been suffering anxiety and depression for over 20 years would like to hear from anyone in similar circumstances.

Hi I'm Lozzie,

I would like a email buddy, I am 24 and suffer with anxiety/panic attacks.
    I am also pregnant and would like to chat to other mums/mums to be who have anxiety problems.
    Feel free to PM me

Smile it freaks people out

I would like to talk to someone who suffers badly frompanic when leaving home and going places. I cant travel out of my safe zone and i cant do my shopping. Cant stand in queues. I seem to have a lot of cant do,s. I wont take pills but have had this since 1996. sometimes i feel so low as i have 4 kids and cant do things with them.Trying cbt but hard. Would like to hear from any successes.I am in scotland but would chat to anyone anywhere.

Smile Re: Make a new email Pen Pal

Hi there Merlin,

Strange to see my previous nickname with someone else - so that's why I chose Mystical - knew there was a reason for it; well I'm not gonna say that I don't get out because I do but it's a challenge every time I do - take tonight, only out for about 45 mins during which I was stuck to the car seat by the fear of facing the Tesco shopping queues, but after the panic subsided I hurried in and got what I needed - well what I remebered and of course, bought stuff out of sheer anxiety I didn'y really need - just grabbed it from the shelves and headed off with trolley to an empty checkout - got staff to help me put stuff on belt (I had a stroke and it's something I still cannot do alone); then asked to sit down while my purchases were passed thru' the till and bags put in trolley.. then I went to till - with difficulty just managed to do the card thing - pressing in my pin number etc, then just headed out and to the car where I took refuge... literally! I'm allergic to cats and dogs so they are out for me, not that I have anything sgainst them ot the people that own em, so long as they don't neglect em, I'm cool with
    it! Just wanted you to know it's scary for others - mainly me; and as for cbt it was helpful but after the last mini-stroke I found myself forgetting what the therapist had told me to do, so I bought a book on the subject and am self-learning the behaviour modification exercises again that way.

Mystically yours STU nr Nottingham YOU NOT ALONE

new to site, 35/m/stoke fed up with panic attacks n social phodias, got rid last social circle as un trustworthy, so what now just tryin to interact more b4 lose all skill, msg me up if fancy a chat

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread Information