Good afternoon! So I have had another good day...although it did start off a bit shaky. This was due to having woken up feeling slightly queasy due to my boil. I booked my Dr's appointment anyway and felt really faint before going..which I know now was anxiety and working myself up about it. I sat in the waiting room and felt like I was going to hit the deck. When I was finally called...The Dr was completely unphased and professional We even had a giggle about it... (having to get your butt out is never to be taken too seriously lol) So it turned out my SEPTIC boil was an abyss and the spreading around it was an allergic reaction to the plaster that I had purchased in Tesco. So I have been prescribed my third course of Flucloxacillian these past few months and sent on my way. She was also pleased with how well the Cit was doing and also adv that my decsion to go to CBT was an excellent choice because it has worked for so many people and the results are amazing. I really have felt brilliant again and there is nothing like a nice reassuring chat with your doc to make you feel better.
I am now about to sit back and write my journal ready for my next CBT lesson and have a lovely relaxing evening. I actually visited a friend today with no panic and went to my mum's work place also. Things are seeming really positive.