Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dumped my girlfriend again UPDATE

One other thing, perhaps. It might be a good signal to her, and a worthwhile thing for you to do, if you could tell her you were doing something positive about the attitudinal problem you identified in your first post. For example, you can get some counselling on the NHS, at least if you had booked some you could tell her that. It would show you understand you have done something 'wrong', you are willing to address it, things might get better in future. It would suggest you are committed to a better relationship. Just a thought.
    Very good luck.
    Jason

Yes that thought had crossed my mind jason i will get onto that its obvious that i need help in some way or another, i am still awaiting a reply from her hopeing she will see me when she gets back, but still waiting, THanKS everyone for your advice i will keep you informed of the outcome, whatever happens of to mope now, and bury my head in the sand.

well she gave me the 15 mins tonight for which i told her everything, she said she could live with the anxiety and being insecure but it was a copout, i showed her the tablets, still she said it was a copout. what can i say im gutted but what helps is the fact that she did not love me enough which hurts even more, i will cope will have too, THanks for all the advice you gave, thats another thing i screwed up.
    Gerry

Hi Gerry,

I'm so sorry things didn't work out for you. Anxiety is definately NOT a copout. It's so dificult to get that mesage across and for a non sufferer to understand though huh!

TRY TO BE STRONG,

Take Care,

Warm Wishes,

Pip's x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information