Thread: Pregabalin/Lyrica

Pregabalin/Lyrica

Hi, am just looking for some answers to my questions really, have been on Pregabalin now fpr 4 weeks for GAD and neuralgia type pain in my face ...I think the neuralgia pain has brought the anxiety on as I have suffered with it on and off for years. Normally take Prozac but this time it didn't work and the side effects were too much to bear and the Dr decided due to my face pain to take Pregabalin. I've been on it 4 weeks now and have felt so much better ..it worked pretty much instantly and over the 4 wks have got better,but (sorry for all you guys reading this) have just finished my 'monthly' and the last few days my temper has been vile, everything has got on my nerves and the last 2 mornings have woken up with the return of the anxious tummy. Now I'm panicking that my tablets have stopped working, which I'm hoping is not the case as - was feeling so well. I am due for a review with my Dr at the end of this week so will raise all this with him, but just wondered if anyone else had any experience with Pregabalin. Thanks in anticipation !!

Re: Pregabalin/Lyrica

I got a bit euphoric when I first started taking Pregabalin, which was great, I thought anyway.
    I did flatten out after about a month and thought the tablets had stopped working, but as my body and mind continued to get used to the medication I started to feel less anxious. It is not a cure, but it helps reduce the panic attacks I have.

BobbyDog

Thread Information