Quote Originally Posted by star2sparkle View Post
Hi Little Wren

It is strange about the blog link. As you say it doesn't work but if you copy it and then paste it into your browser, it does. odd! Yes, do write your own blog, I'd love to see it. How are you getting on today?

Hi star2sparkle

Thanks for asking... I am ok this morning (I am up at the crack of dawn as we have a pup - well he's five months old now but still a big baby lol). I am under a bit of stress at the moment as hubby was very ill two nights ago (long-term condition) and an ambulance was called early hours to take him to hospital. He may be out tomorrow. Last night I felt the anxiety creep up - then I remembered what little songbird had written on her diary about how she gives no importance to intrusive thoughts and just knowing someone else was experiencing and handling anxiety helped so much.

I think the pregabalin is actually helping with the toothache - or the nerves are dying - either way I have made my decisions on what to do concerning it.

Yay - your link works now ! I read your article about 'Wrinkles, worrying and whining...' It was funny and so true. I am someone who looks younger than my years and everyone is surprised when I tell them my actual age - I think it is just genetics. I hate all the influences out there that women over 40 are made to feel unnattractive. I was watching Lowri Turner on Wright Stuff yesterday and she is 48 and pregnant with twins and I just thought yes someone who is doing what she wants. A late forties pregnant presenter lol - Growing old disgracefully - love it.

How are you feeling today? I was also wondering which area of psychology are your interests in?

little wren x