This is a continuation from my previous thread I give up

Thank you Piglet, Lisa and Mary Rose.

Piglet - I have been at the clinic this morning but wish I hadn't now.

Mary Rose - I hope your holiday goes well. Will be thinking of you.

Lisa - Thanks sis.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">PS Just seen this is on page 50 now, may be time to start a new thread with a more positive title soon [?]
<div align="right">Originally posted by LJ - 07 September 2006 : 11:55:09</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
Sorry sis. I have started a new thread but not they way you suggested. I am definitely not feeling at all positive. In fact I am petrified of what is going to happen next.

Today at the clinic Julia spoke to me about my weight loss and said my weight is now causing alarm and medical concerns. She told me that with where I am at now they won't be able to discharge me from the clinic in a couple of weeks. I thought someone was finally listening when I say I am not coping but it appears not. She told me they would instead be transferring me to a hospital unit somewhere [:O]:( [No]

All hope has gone because there is no hope if that is what is going to happen. I am again thinking of getting away while I still can.

Sorry.

Karen xx