So tomorrow will mark 4 weeks. I'm at a funny place with it now. I honestly don't feel any real difference, if anything I think I was better off before I started. I had the occasional panic attack and periods of disassoction before I started but I still had an ok social life and worked full time, now I haven't had a major panic attack in about 2 weeks (which were never a major problem anyway) but my disassociation is generally a bit worse and I'm finding it hard to get out of the apartment without panicking, and I've been out of work since I started these meds. Plus my sleeping is a total mess, I can't sleep until 5-7am most mornings now which is so frustrating.

The one thing that is playing on my mind though is that I was initially prescribed 20mg but the side effects were too bad so went down to 10mg, where my GP suggested I stay. I'm thinking is it time to up to 20mg? I'm pretty nervous about that but I'm nervous about most things these days so I'm almost past the point of caring, I just want to start get better.