Hi
Following my recent posts about having a scan for heavy periods I got a letter off my Dr this morning saying don't overly worry but for your reassurance cos I know you worry I have made apt with a gynaecologist as the radiologist recommended it! The radiologist had told me at the scan that I have a thickening of lining and that I will prob need to see gynaecologist! I am now totally convinced I have got ovarian cancer or womb cancer!!
My dr went away on holiday yesterday so she must have got the results straight back and she said she had tried to phone me! The letter then said that she has made apt for 5th nov as she knows how anxious I get! and that if I ring the practice before her return next Thursday one of the Drs will talk to me and explain everything!!
I am sooooo frightened and wish I hadn't gone for scan now! I have stupidly googled stuff again:( I just cant think straight xxx I only had a scan for the same problems last Jan (ongoing periods....I am 49 years old so assumed perimenopause) and all was fine then xxx