Evening all.

I知 new and waiting to share about my health anxiety. I have read many stories from the forum and decided to join, Hoping that members would be able to understand my worries where my friends & family in the real world cannot.

My health anxiety started about two years ago. I got very sick with nero-virus. (< excuse the spelling.)

For months after, I managed to catch every minor cold, virus, infection and generally had a rubbish time with my health. I already had depression and along came a fear of germs. (OCD)

But then I started getting a pain on my right side, I assumed after my luck I had appendicitis and went to the doctor. Tests was done and nothing showed.

Since that day, My life has changed and I知 terrified of living.

I get the same pain nearly everyday. Test after tests has been carried out and nothing showing as wrong.

Then one day, about 6 months ago, I got a stabbing pain in my chest under left breast. I really thought I was dying of heart attack. I now have a matching pair of painful worrying issues.

I知 currently undergoing counselling and have been advised I have health anxiety. Up until today everyone I have spoken to have said that I am a hypercondrica.

So, My question to you, How do you managed to live life? My pains are daily and I知 yet to find the trigger?