Thread: Head issues again (sorry)

Head issues again (sorry)

ok so its been about a month now with this headache on and off.

it hurts under my left eye, left temple, round my left ear and ontop of my head (left side)

Paracetamol dont touch it (not tried awt stronger) i have been using sinus spray for about a week but it doesnt seem to make a diff. doc says its just tension and neuralga blahblah but as i wake up with it too its horrid -

it sometimes hurts loads on top - bit like someone has pulled my hair and the other time its just a flat head ache (like its just there) and sometimes its up and down like its just there but there are spikes of pain every few seconds ontop of me head, then it goes back to just being there.

sometimes i get a strange smell/feeling in my nose and i have to sniff deep to clear it.

i have read somewhere before that smelling burning or burnt toste is a sign of brain issues - but its not like i can smell that. its like theres something in my nose i dont like, so i have to sniff deep to clear.

Please help *sigh*

hi there-i have had terrible headaches, strange pains, clicking noises and at the minute im suffering severe pains above my eyebrows-which hurt to touch...i have been like this on and off-mainly on, for a year now and it gets me down, i suppose it is only anxiety and like your headaches are due to tensing of the muscles in our scalp and head...and i think i know what you mean about strange smells, i get this but cant put my finger on what it is im smelling! i always think its a sign of a stroke?! something i read!
    take care and try to relax-have you tried the tension headache pills-you can get them from boots-its the only thing that helps me..

thanks matey.. it is truly awful .. the smell isnt really a smell but it is.. hmm that dont make sense. its like the smell is in your nose and smell a bit flemmy or mm like a weak battery. like an alcaline smell .. happens mostly when your nose is stuffy i think. (sorry if this just sound bizzare - so hard to explain)

it suddenly is there and a few sniffs and its gone. sometimes its in your mouth too ..

i will try the tension pills.. thanks

yes thats right its a flemmy smell(sorry everyone) but you have to have had it to know what we mean! it always makes me think- what was that about then and a sign of something! usually i try to ignore it!
    hope you feel better soon

thanks .. yes it is bizzare.. ill try remember im not alone

Hi sounds like stress headaches,and paracetamol doesnt usually clear it pet.

Ellen XX

Hi Alex,

Take a look at these posts they may help:

Headaches
    Headaches
    headaches
    tender spots on head
    Tension headaches!
    ongoing headaches
    Big HELLO and warm wishes to everyone
    New User - Pressure in head

Love

Andrea
    xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Hi,

I get headache 24/7 with anxiety, it's horrid, I know what your saying.

Red

Its tension.. could be tmj.. mind does this alot.. could be sinus infection.. could be just what your doctor says.. and I would almost bet its the dreaded anxiety.... but betcha...its tension..I feel like someone dropped a brick on my head half the time.i can feel my pulse pushing my head up and down at night from the arteries or muscles that are tense in my head.I have neck aches ,back of my head feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat and about what you decribed ..all tension and don't even know that im tense but I am

hi alexm
    thats similar to my symptons m8, im just feeling a bit better lately and i can tell you its anxiety, i went to thw docters a few times and he gave me a sinus spray and some antihistamine pills and its helping me out i think your find its a very common problem amongst us stressed and f..k..d up people[^]lol!
    cheers Mick the headache

Thread Information