Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: its never gonna get better

its never gonna get better

It's been five weeks since I posted here tried to keep off tried to exclude Ha Or anything to do with it from my life oh there's a laugh come to the conclusion I am never gonna get better and just have to accept a miserable outcome no matter how hard I try came off citalopram over five months after eight years as felt they no longer worked even with gradual withdrawal had shitty side effects for the last month of it.now off almost five weeks Dr tried me on duloxetine sertraline and prozac without any success.fibromyalgia pain through the roof gastritis absolutely terrible and ibs bad tried so hard to get off meds and for what can feel panic coming back physical symptoms crap don't know which way to turn what's the point in anything no matter what I do anxiety and HA always return

Re: its never gonna get better

Can anyone give me advice should I go back on citalopram or what should I do is it gonna get worse I'm scared

---------- Post added at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

Please can anyone help me I.feel.desperate for advice I don't know.whether to goback on tablets I can't carry on feeling this crap but feel like there's not much alternative

I think you ought to go back to your gp and see what they advise, you must remember that this can and will get better but you have to want it to and try, if you found the tablets helpful and your gp can't see any reasons why you can't or shouldn't go back on them then I think it's useful.
    Hope you feel better soon
    Hugs xxxx

Thank you Jones's I remember your kindness from before and know you suffer bad from Ha it's been awful today I have done so well getting off them I was really proud of myself but my fibromyalgia is bad I'd say pain 7out of 10 all day everyday my stomach comes and goes but anx makes it worse and makes me think of bad stuff going on same with bowel I know that I'm doing some of it to myself but anx keeps popping up and today felt lower seeing gp tomorrow so can chat then and see if you need any advice I'm here I know what your HA is

You're welcome. HA is so horrible, and the stress of it makes things like ibs ten times worse.
    You should still be proud of yourself for what you've achieved, you're a human being and sometimes we need help and support. It's like somebody who has quit smoking for 6 months then caves and has a cigarette, they still have made a massive change and just because they had one smoke doesn't mean they should throw it all away. They just think "damnit well I did it for 6 months with one slip up, let's see how much better I can do this time"
    Make any sense?

Yeah it's cos I was sure they weren't working any more till I took my last one five weeks ago felt withdrawals for two and a half weeks then felt great then fibromyalgia kicked off guts worsened and Boom I'm feeling like I want to go back on maybe it's a bad day Jonesie thanks for listening to me moan hope your coping

My doctor put me on tablets to take as and when. They are not working :( convinced I've got skin c still, went running to my dermatologist who was ever so kind but new mole = new worry. I'm likely to get new moles in my mid twenties but I have the "what if THIS TIME" it really us, this time always seems so much worse. Seeing my gp again Thursday. Did you originally start your medication because if the HA? Do you think your feeling worse today for a reason? Any triggers or just the withdrawal?

I work at a hospital Jonesie and I've worked in dermatology I'm not a nurse but we saw lots of things and I can tell you cancerous moles in young people are fairly rare you know unless you've abused sun beds or constantly been sunburnt it's not a huge risk and you. Keep in a good eye is a good thing but you can rest assured they know what they are looking for I started on meds cos I had bad depression panic attacks and anx and came off after 8 years when I thought they no longer worked at the moment my dad whose 83 is ill with cancer and in and out of hospital although stable so I guess it's stress but I like you have cancer phobia

Jonesle, " this time always seems so much worse" struck a cord. It is like "this time it's a proper lump" or " this time I REALLY have something - .....until the next time. When are we going to learn? There are probably 20,000 of the above statement within these pages. I wonder how many actually materialised into anything ... and I mean ANYTHING.

Thanks tracie, I know I'm fairly low risk, only used sunbeds a few times and sunburnt a couple of times (who hasn't?). Having a family member I'll with the thing you fear the most must be difficult, and definitely worth mentioning to your gp.
    Luck that's exactly how it is. This time it's a genuine weird mole, this is actual lump under the skin, this time I really do feel unwell. But it always is! It's awful but it's such an ironic type of anxiety because eventually every single person will pass away and it's not uncommon to die of something other than old age or an accident, so one day in the distant future we may be right about it, and il be annoyed that I wasted my time worrying :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information