Mindful, I went to You Tube and found the trailer to "What About Bob". I can't say I'm as frantic as Bob, but I will say I find myself acting like the Doctor from time to time.

---------- Post added at 13:02 ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 ----------

Good Afternoon. After a few days of some crazy May weather (lows in the 40's f and high's barely making the 70's f) I'm finally feeling better. One thing my doctor did Monday was change out my sinus med's. That wasn't a good idea, because the new stuff didn't work worth a flip. So I switched back to the old med and I'm feeling much better.

But enough about my sinus problems, this week I've been judging and critiquing as it were essays received by the University I attended for scholarships given out every year by the Alumni Association. This year I was asked to read essays and give a critique.

What this has done so far is remind of the reasons why I returned to school. After last year's near disaster which you may remember from previous posts. I was so happy to be leaving school with my MBA and my life, that I wasn't looking back. But reading these essys reminded me of my original reasons for going and finishing.

If I had to put a period on this note it would be, we each have dreams and we each have goals. They may be to complete your education or they may be to simple get out of the bed. Either one it's important to you. Without trying to end this by sounding too much like a lunch room poster. Often times we need to remind ourselves just why we want to get up in the morning. But just like I said before baby steps, one day at a time.