Thread: Something stuck in throat/esophagus? Fever?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Something stuck in throat/esophagus? Fever?

Hey guys. New poster. So, seemingly out of nowhere a few weeks ago I started feeling as if there was something stuck in my throat. Kind of like mucus, but when I go to hack it up it doesn't help, it actually makes it worse. It got really cold here out of nowhere and I'm thinking it might be allergies but I'm not sure. This is also accompanied by a blocked nose most of the time, but when the nose clears up I can still feel it slightly. I went to urgent care about a week ago cause I was freaking out and I was told I had a low-grade fever and it was probably just a viral infection. I was given anti-inflammatorys, which do not seem to help. Please tell me what this is, I've been freaking out about it thinking it's thyroid or throat cancer or something. It's just not going away!

Re: Something stuck in throat/esophagus? Fever?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

heya, take a look at some of the threads in the sub forum I have just moved your thread to.... they pay be helpful for you

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    heya, take a look at some of the threads in the sub forum I have just moved your thread to.... they pay be helpful for you
    I've looked around but no one has mentioned the fever which really worries me. I'm thinking lymphoma or thyroid cancer or something. :(

Update: I've gone to the doctor and apparently I have a sinus infection. All is well. If you're experiencing any of these symptoms, get yourself checked out! It's more than likely sinusitis.

Thread Information