Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas and new year survival support group

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Christmas and new year survival support group

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Hi all , just caught up on this tread , Ive been struggling to get in the Christmas spirit while all the grinches around me are plonking mud on it , had to do the tree myself this year partner didn't want one , so yesterday I took a drive to the nature reserve where as mentioned above( thanks camr ) I always put some decorations on a tree and guess what ? Someone had started without me my Christmas spirit from last year was still alive and well , two baubles plus my two , lets see if anyone else joins in , it felt good that some complete stranger had carried on my idea , I've also put some on a tree in the woods I walk through each day , there wasn't even a path until I went through with a saw and golf club now people go that route.

Pulisa I still believe for every Dickhead there are two good people .

Favourite Christmas t shirt Ive see in the shops so far .

Decorating trees that you walk by is THE loveliest idea! I’m going to try & find one to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is one on a huge grassy roundabout near where I live..It IS a lovely idea, isn't it? Simple but so effective and brings a bit of cheer when things seem gloomy.

Hi Buster70..
    This is lovely to hear!..it really made me smile .
    Hope you and your partner are doing ok..

Buster that t-shirt is amazing!!! X

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

Hi all
    So sorry to hear about the incident with your daughter Pulisa,hope she is feeling much better now.
    Well the family cards are done and most of the presents bought.
    My anxiety has been quite bad lately,got a drs appt coming up to have a chat hoping I can get something sorted by Xmas.
    Love the idea of putting the random decorations up Buster
    Shopping with my daughter has been a nightmare, hopefully she has most of what she wants now.
    Can I extend an invitation to anyone on here to join us in chat?
    We have a lovely bunch of people on there,and you will be very welcome

Today in a village down the road I noticed a decorated Christmas tree in a bus stop , I thought what a lovely idea and very trusting that a young so and so might throw it in the road .
    Thanks for asking Carmr I'm hanging on to my sanity by my fingernails nothing new there and partner got an early present to celebrate baby Jesus in the form of pneumonia, I'm pretty sure she'd have preferred money in a card , she starts the antibiotics again tomorrow , it's still a couple of weeks to crimbo so a lot can change in that time hopefully for the better , I'm still going to be hanging my baubles to spread a little glimmer of cheer it might make someone's day a bit more bearable.
    Pretty sure the happiest man this time of year is Cliff Richard , for one he's not spending it in jail and he's also milking the royalties from his cheesy self righteous songs to try and buy his step ladder to heaven give me the pogues fairy take of New York anytime .
    It's the little things that matter at Christmas don't believe the hype that the supermarkets try to shove down our throats.
    If you like that t shirt Em you might like the one i did buy earlier this year , everyone with mental health problems should wear one so normal people don't feel awkward when we act weird in public
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please say you've got some decent heating in the house, Buster?

I can't stand Cliff Richard. Dodgy as hell but untouchable now.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Please say you've got some decent heating in the house, Buster?

I can't stand Cliff Richard. Dodgy as hell but untouchable now.
    Pulisa you know those nice Christmas cards with a glowing open fire and cosy room ? Well our house is anti that , the good news is they came and fitted new heaters downstairs after about ten or more years without heating , the bad news is the the Lone Ranger and crew who fitted the bathroom recently fitted an extractor fan but didn't fit the vent on the outside ( they promised to come back ) so now a cold wind blows into the bathroom day and night even blowing up the shower curtain and no heating upstairs, bless their cotton socks , even the penguins don't go upstairs now , but on the plus side we have two dogs quite happy to sit on your feet
    So it will probably be cold and lonely this Christmas .
    Tomorrow I'm taking my mate and his dowg to the vets , he lost his partner and baby a few years back on Christmas Day now that's as tough as it gets so I still think myself lucky , and talking of lucky today in the post office queue the woman behind the counter came and gave me some cake , a woman in the queue asked why I'm so special to get cake , I offered her half but she declined, sometimes you do or say nice things and it comes back .

Hi Buster, really sorry to hear about your other half and pneumonia, this is terrible.
    I really hope she gets better soon and you manage to hang on to you're sanity also...i'm the same at moment and it's not getting any easier.
    Aprilmoon, i can't even get a Dr's appointment..i really don't know what to do..
    Glad you got Cards and shopping sorted

It says i'm a New Member' but i joined this site way back in Oct 2007..probably because i haven't been on for a long time maybe?..

Hope everyone has best day possible

I think maybe it the amount of posts that you've made CarmR that determines your "status". Maybe wrong, I usually am lol.

In the middle of what I hate now....the loooonnng sloooow buildup. Anticipatory anxiety I suppose it is but I wish it would hurry up, get here and bugger off.

Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread Information