Hello! I am going through the very same thing. Rush feelings, palpitations drive me crazy, some times hot, some times cold, panic attacks, well to resume...full blown anxiety with all the works. This is the third episode of depression and anxiety in my lifetime. I've been generally healthy all my life but have had to struggle with anxiety. Recently got diagnosed with hbp. That sent me into depression and extreme anxiety over my health although all my other tests and labs came out good. I have lost a lot of weight since this started because I can't eat without thinking that food is going to raise my pressure although I'm eating no salt in food. At this very moment, I'm trying to get ready to go back to work and it's horrible. My house is a mess because I cant even get the energy to get out of my room and do things. I am an Executive Director and the pressure that I use to handle like a piece of cake, now scares me but yet I need my job. When I feel palpitations coming up I try to focus on something else switching my train of though, sometimes it helps. At bed time I play Meditation Zen Music and it has helped me to achieve sleep. The minute I open my eyes in the morning, the feeling of doom and emptiness is there before I can even thank God for the new day. I will keep you in my prayers. We will overcome this....