Thread: Have I got bladder cancer?

Have I got bladder cancer?

Oh god, where is this going to end? Over the last few weeks I have had intermittent cystitis like symptoms, burning when I wee and "down below" for a while after I wee. Then it goes and I might not have it for a few days. Mentioned it to the doc and he put it down to irritable bladder with my GAD?! This morning I have woken up with it again, burning when I wee, need to wee a lot and it hurts for ages after. For the first time today though when I wipe there was pink on the paper. No blood in my urine that I can see but I am so scared that I have bladder cancer. I had a full hysterectomy 4 years ago so I know its nothing to do with periods? Somebody help?

Re: Have I got bladder cancer?

Are you with someone at the moment - if so perhaps they are being a bit rough? If you know what I mean, sorry. I kept getting cystitus after........it maybe worth revisiting the doctor if it's really painful and see if some antibiotics stop it. If they don't, then maybe it's anxiety. You could also try cranberry juice, lots of it. I'm not going to discuss the cancer.

AND
    'AV A
    PASTY

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Have you already tested negative for infection or why do you think it is cancer?
    You have all symptoms of urinary tract infection.

Thread Information