As many of you know I've been taking 187.5mg of ven successfully for a while now but unfortunately I can't stand the night sweats and vivid dreams anymore, I wake twice a night absolutely sodden and shaking, this is my second time waking drenched tonight and I'm already having to sleep on a towel and flipped my duvet over as my sheets were wet through and I didn't want to wake my husband by changing them, I've seen my gp about them and he's done every blood test and sent me for a chest Xray to check nothing else was causing them and all was fine apart from me being slightly anaemic so I've decided from this morning I'm just going to take 150mg instead of my usual 150mg plus 37.5mg, I really can't carry on like this anymore, I'm exhausted due to the constant waking and the dreams are really unsettling me so I'm going to try and lower my dose and see how that goes. I've read all about ven withdrawal and in honestly it scares the life out of me but I can't tolerate these permanent side effects either anymore. Wish me luck XX