Anyone here get these? What are your symptoms?

For quite some time I will get a random episode of what I think to be an optical migraine. I had one today, so I'll try to explain as best as I can.

So, I was sitting in the office at work when all of a sudden I noticed small dark specs oscillating in a circle. I also noticed what appeared to be a spot in the same area of my vision where that was happening, a bright blotch to be specific. I could actually even see this blotch when blinking! It wasn't exactly blocking my entire vision but I was definitely aware of it. So then, I was outside, the sky made it seem more intense. I noticed a "Q" shaped fuzzy television looking spot where those specs were oscillating around in. And after about 20 min of this, everything came together and flashed. It was all over except for a little blotch that took awhile to dissipate.

Also, this was only happening in my left eye, in the upper left field of vision.

I'm sure all optical migraines are different, but I want to hear your experiences! And if my description sounds like one.