hi i wasnt sure how to reply or who to so i did it this way lol..i am from hillsborough in sheff nr grenoside by the way nic thanks a lot for your replies all, i really didnt expect so much support and feel a bit better for that...my therapy was good it really helped me to believe i didnt have cancer , but more because it finally sank in that i was anxious not "ill" i beleived it in the end so it helped...as for more therapy my gps said that i cant have it again..i should just try to re- do what i did before ..but i am confused and cant remember it all i am a bit disappointed that i couldnt get another go just yet, and have to stop drinking b4 i can get help again...but every dr seems to have a different opinion..my alcohol problems are on my medical file too so they see that first though im honestly convinced thats not whats causing the problem, (though it obviously isnt helping) and i dont know of a doctor whos ever had a panic attack or felt like i have...i just wish i had the money to go private, i know i can be helped, its just so hard to explain it and be taken seriously...if the gps would diagnose me then im sure i would be helped, well...be more likely, anyway thanks for listening...and whens the best time for the chatroom anyone? thanks, alan.