Hi everyone, update! I started bleeding red (enough to fill a panty liner) Wednesday night and went to the ER, sure that it was the beginnings of a miscarriage. I had ultrasounds (and a cervical exam to determine if my cervix was still closed, which was really uncomfortable!!) and it turns out I have a subchorionic hemorrhage... Can't be 100% positive that is the only issue since I was only 5w6d at the time and though I had a good looking gestational sac and yolk sac, there was no embryo or heartbeat they could see. But just going by looks and the testing it didn't seem like a miscarriage was taking place.

The bleeding slowly tapered off over the next two days and right now I'm mostly just spotting brownish stuff when I wipe, but I'm really quite sore all the time in my lower belly, kind of achy dull pains and sometimes poking sensations all around my uterus, including the center. Nothing severely painful but really unnerving and overall not very pleasant. Has anyone had a bleeding SCH diagnosed so early in the 1st trimester? Are these pains normal for SCH from blood pooling in the uterus or something like that? I'm kind of afraid I'm gonna start bleeding again or somehow made my SCH bigger or worse.