Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Very worried about esophageal cancer

Re: Very worried about esophageal cancer

I agree Hypo, it may be better to just get the tests and reassurance you need to be able to draw a line under it. This is what I will have to do too because I still have moments of panic over the sensation of throat stuff. I can keep it in perspective most of the time but in the middle of the night when all is quiet and im alone I get the thoughts spinning out of control. Sometimes having a difiinitive answer from the doctor will allow you mind to let go of these feelings. Please keep updated.

So worried!

I’m still having difficulty swallowing and it’s only getting worse! Food and drink keep getting stuck in my throat going down... I definitely think it’s esophagus cancer or a neuromuscular issue either way the outcome is bad :(.

---------- Post added at 22:12 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

What do you all think?

Re: So worried!

Is it not just anxiety making you tense when you’re eating? I’ve having the exact same issues because I’m obsessed with stomach cancer but it’s just stress.

No I’m pretty positive it isn’t anxiety it’s gettimg worse and worse...

You started a thread about this almost a month ago. You've been cleared by medical tests and doctors. Have you taken the advice I gave you about the FODMAP diet? What foods and/or drinks have you discovered that cause you issues?

POsitive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

It seems like every food is hard to swallow especially bread and rice.

---------- Post added at 02:24 ---------- Previous post was at 00:18 ----------

This is classic esophagus cancer signs isn’t it...

I haven’t had an endoscopy in over 3 years that’s why I think this could be cancer. What sucks is I have no insurance still and I have no way of getting testing done now..

How old are you? I dont think it is necessary to have endoscopy every couple years.. I dont think they do them unless you are having symptoms.

I’m 28 symptoms are just getting worse... It’s definitely cancer that much is obvious at this point.

---------- Post added at 16:43 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

Will a hospital do extensive tests with serious symptoms? Would they admit me? It’s the only way I can get testing done without insurance..

Most community hospitals will see and treat you regardless of insurance. You'll just pay out the wazoo. The real question is whether you truly warrant such tests.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread Information