Thread: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Oooh that sounds lovely mate!

Piglet

Hi Piglet,

Am wearing my black tourmaline (even wore it to bed) and today, believe it or not, I feel 'stronger'. I also ordered some hermatite and was strangely drawn to it, eg., kept picking it, enjoying the coolness of it and the weight. Does this mean that hermatite is the better of the two to wear?

Thanks,

Kay x

Oh Piglet what a wondeful idea hun,and very kind and generous too I think we are often drawn too the crystal we need at any given time,what do you think?Was thinking of K and the hematite! This is gunna be a wonderful thread...Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hematite is just as marvellous as the black tourmaline Kay and works exactly the same way - the only thing I would say is that hematite is advised not to be worn for long periods of time so what about interchanging this one with your black tourmaline a couple of times a week, or on the days you feel need to send in the big guns!!

I rather like hematite too actually but haven't felt the need to wear it yet - smoky quartz seems to be my feeling steady and calm stone.

Dont forget to cleanse them all regularly too.

I do this either by running under the cold water tap and imagining the negativity washing away, or for my jewellery items I lay them on a crystal bed overnight.

Love Piglet

Wenjoy - spot on hun!

Piglet

Interesting thread piglet .

When I went for my CBT last year , my therapist asked me about my hobbies and asked me to bring in some examples of jewellery that I make, so on the next visit I packed up a big collection for him to see and when I unpacked them infront of him his face was delighted .

He said "well isnt it funny,sometimes the answer to our problems is right under our nose" meaning about all the crystals I had used to make the jewellery with, lol. He said he believed in crystal healing and I should try it.

I want to make a piece of jewellery for myself with all the crystals for my needs, infact , id love to sell them to people with them choosing all the crystals they want in their braclet or necklace. Wouldnt that be a nice idea...
    its just finding the time to do it .

Mirry what a splendid idea.

Look at all the trouble I had to go to just to get different coloured thong/cord in different lengths to attach my spiral cages to.

I have made a long dark brown suede one to hang my smoky quartz cage from and a short cerise suede one to hang a ruby in zoisite from. How much easier it would have been just to put an order through to you for one in whatever length I wanted!!

If you have a few different coloured thongs in different lengths and some spiral cages with a jump ring attached for all your different stones, it gives you no end of versatility for your wearing of different stones.

The whole reason I had to make all mine was cos I couldn't find any - and certainly not with proper fasteners on - I don't really like to just tie the cord together cos it feels so unfinished that way.

I bet loads of other people have the same problem too.

Piglet

i love making jewellery...where do you get your supplies Mirri? some of your pieces are gorgeous btw especially rainbow crystal bracelet!
    xx

Thread Information