Well- I have to say how interesting this is - I watched the film "What the *** do we know" last night. Its a sort of documentary, film about how we behave and our thoughts and feelings. They explained that when we have panic or anxiety - a neuron pathway is connected int he brain - all the information is stored there so next time we are in that situation again - the brain automatically goes to that pathway so we experance the same feelings of panic again. The only way to help is to break the pathway of memory by replacing it with another - so "unlearn" the past experience and replace it with a happy one so that the next time you are in that situation the nerve pathway leads to happiness not a bad experience. All very very intersting - now I see why people go to CBT or NLP or Hypnotherapy to try and plant a happy memory to start a new pathway int he brain for when you come into that situation again.

oops - does all that sound a bit confusing - sorry - trying to simplify the film - brilliant film though and thought provoking!!!

Wenjoy xx