Hello. I'm back here again unfortunately. I have been doing fairly well until today.

I came back home after my grandmother had a bipolar episode and I started working. The job is very comforting but I feel as if I'm subconsciously looking for voices. It's giving me severe anxiety.

I was walking home from a 7/11 listening to music on my earbuds and I heard a random whistle in my right ear. It scared the living crap out of me. I was right next to an empty school at the time and I was drinking from a straw but I have no clue as to where the noise could have come from.

I tried to play the song over and over again to see if the sound came from the song I was listening to to no avail. A couple days ago was convinced that the sound of the fan in the middle of the night was whispering voices.

I'm not sure if this is only happening because schizophrenia has been my particular obsession but my mother has schizophrenia which is making me extremely hypervigilant. I'm trying to get in contact with a therapist but I haven't received my medi-cal card yet and I don't have insurance.

I know that it was probably a bad idea to come to this website but I was doing relatively well until today

Is there anyone that can help or give some reassurance? Please?