Hi team, it's been a couple years since I've been on this forum but I'm dealing with a new fun symptom of panic/anxiety disorder - agoraphobia. So I thought to ask you all for advice

Here's the situation I'm in. I'd appreciate any tips for dealing with this!

About a year ago I quit a horrible job. I was bullied and exploited horrendously at this place, and it took a long time to recover and get back into a healthy (for me) mindset. I am in a job that's a million times better now, thankfully.

But about 6 months after quitting I had to attend a meeting in the area of my old office. I had an enormous panic attack just walking in the direction of it. I was so scared I almost peed myself from fright. One of the worst attacks I've ever had. I had to leave the meeting half way through because I was so physically exhausted from the attack I couldn't function properly, even hours later.

Now, another 6 months later, I learn today that I have to attend another meeting in the same area next week. Just opening Google Maps to search for directions to the venue made me start shaking and all the symptoms of panic start up again. I'm terrified that if I go to this part of town again I'll have another attack - and for my career this really won't be great as I need & want to go to this meeting and be functioning at my best.

I'm not on meds. Any advice for coping techniques, what I should do the morning of the meeting, while on my way to the meeting, passing through the area, etc. would be much appreciated. My attacks are usually associated with situations, rather than places, so this is a new one for me. Yay!

Thanks for any advice