Have to go on a hours drive tomorrow then tend a stall all weekend in an area I do not know. Am so worried about the drive, and even worse about standing on the street all weekend. Have done it lots before but my anxiety has started to reappear the last few weeks and now am stressing about it.

Went to talk to Dr about it yesterday and she said best to put me back on Prozac and betas before it got out of control again. When I start to worry I generally get really sore stomach cramps and need the loo. This then makes me worry more, especially if in an area I dont know where facilities are.

Have been trying to force myself out all week but just been going on little walks. Today have to go about a mile and the thought of this too is just making it all start up again. Doing my breathing exercises etc but its just not working. In the next couple of months I have to go to a graduation ceremony, a wedding and a fly twice. They are all far away from home and I dont know how in hell am going to manage those at this point.