Quote Originally Posted by Jem21 View Post
Just over 3 weeks on the increased dose now, the excess anxiety has settled. My anxiety in general is slightly better but still having issues. I'm tense slot of the time, I have that uncomfortable feeling in my tummy and chest like something is wrong but I dont know what. I have no energy and everything is an effort, my arms and legs feel heavy and my head feels full and heavy. I'm sleeping fine, in fact I think I could sleep all day if I let myself. All I want to do is eat. I still think about it pretty much 24/7 but I am able to function now. I get wound up and stressed out very easily and it takes me ages to muster up any effort to do anything. I dont feel sad but I dont feel happy either and I'm struggling to find any enjoyment in things. I'm still locked into myself. I have a doctors appointment on monday and my other half is coming with me so we will see what my doc says then. I hope you are all doing ok on your own ven journeys and I'll update after I've been on monday. Take care all and happy new year. X
This is exactly how I’m feeling now, two weeks into 300mg. How are things now Jem?