Thread: want to talk again

want to talk again

Hi everyone sandra here again hopefully tonight i will be able to tell uz wots happening to me.As i said earlier i have been havin panick attacks or bouts of anxiety for 12 yrs now,and as uz all know its not a very nice predicament to be in.First of all i will tell uz heart problems run in my family so obviously i think im on my road out everytime i have a pain .Sometimes afraid to go to sleep in case i dont wake up.Last month i was sent for an ecg thankfully it came back clear.Dont get me wrong it has settled my mind a LITTLE but i think wot if the ecg was wrong.Other stuff that goes on are light headiness,lump in throat choking feelin got to prepare myself b4 i can swallow because i think im gonna swallow it,tightning of my face and kneck,pains in my chest and arms,legs sore,tinglin in tongue.breathless,shaky at times ,i could go on and on then it passes.All thesr things feel really real to me and they are happenin, but i also know i could be bringing it on myself but i cant help not always havin positive thoughts even though im happily married with a beautiful 6yr old daughter. Been to docters numerous times and hospital a few yrs back to get my thyroid checked regarding my chokin feelin again everthing fine, just feel sometimes people think im a hypocondriac but believe me these feeling r real to me.PS ARE UZ SLEEPIN NOW XXXXXXXXXX

Hi Sandra ,

'the ecg was wrong' It isn't . Its a definative electrical test which shows how the heart is . It cannot be wrong .

The other symptoms are all very common ones . If you look on the home page under sym,ptoms they are all there .

I totally believe you and know just how real they feel as I've had them all myself in the past . Glad to hear it passes each time.

Good that you recognise you are bringing them on too.

You're doing really well

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Hi Sandra

So pleased you have posted again. Hon how you are feeling is so normal for us that suffer from anxiety. You have had lots of checks and it has come back clear so trust in them. All your reactions are what we suffer through anxiety and you are not alone.

You can talk when ever you want and there will always be someone here to help you through it. Dont feel alone in how you feel because you arent at all.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sandra

You are not alone with all these symptoms, I have had them all too, it's just all those horrible symptoms of anxiety and I can assure you they do all go with the help of a positive mind.

You are doing well chuck

Take care

Elaine x

Hi Sandra

I agree with everyone else, these symptoms are very common and are just Mr Panic using his skills to frighten you.

I suffer with most of the symptoms you mentioned, and hey-presto 1 valium later they are gone. Which tells me they aren't real or they would be present even after I had taken my valium.

Try not to worry too much. Hypocondria is a common symptom of us panic suffers. We feel "ill - Therefore we are.

Just being able to talk about these horrible symptoms is a great step forward.

You aren't alone. Hang in there hun.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx
    With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
    The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

hi again Sandra, you are right i have suffered years and years now on and off, but do get times between when i feel much better. the past 12 months has been the same for me i feel so up tight and breathless chest pains and all sorts and realy cant make myself beleive its anxiety. Like you i have had loads of tests, latest was Barium enema and a aygmoidoscopy for my tummy pains, they where clear, only IBS and that made me feel better for a short while then as u say we find another bad illness to worry about and yes the symtoms are so so real. hope you feel better soon. take care Vernon

Hi Sandra

A lot of common symptoms there I am afraid to say.

We all find one ache or pain to replace the previous one once we know that it is just panic. You are not alone in doing that or worrying about your heart. I went one better and had an ECG and an EEG (that was not nice!).

I will look out a previous thread about the "lump in throat" feeling and it may help to reassure you.

Nicola

Here you go ...

MORE HORRID SYMPTOMS!!!!

Nicola

Hi Sandra

Happyto see you have posted again.

As everyone has said all very common symptoms.
    I have had all the symptoms you have mentioned
    and more.
    Allthough I am alot better, I had the lump in my
    throat yesterday and a few other sypmtoms,
    not nice:(

Please remember Sandra you are not alone,
    we are all here to help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

"Every thought you think changes your biochemistry.
    Your hormones are effected by your thoughts.
    Pay attention to stuff that bring you joy.
    Look for things that bring you a smile!"

Thread Information