Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling like it wont get better

Feeling like it wont get better

Hello,

I have had a good morning today with my anxiety but the afternoons always hit me like a ton of bricks I feel like my life is at a halt and I hate it does anyone else feel like this ?

Re: Feeling like it wont get better

I thought I was the only one with HA and could not see any future in my life, I even made sure all bills were paid, will made up to date, bed tidy and clothes neatly stacked at night,JUST IN CASE.
    Then I joined nomorepain and realized I was not alone and when I am feeling anxious or worried I read other peoples problems and identify with them i am happier and less stressed
    Do take comfort, We can all relate to your suffering,

Oh for sure Danielle. It can be very disappointing when we feel ok but then suddenly anxiety rears its head and we seem to be back where we started. However there is always hope to counter the bad days, take heart and know you are not alone in this

Thank you everyone your comments really help I have woken up with a positive attitude so hopefully today is a good day

I feel the same, Danielle. This morning before going out, I was convinced it was going to be a good day and that I'd be able to go to a shop I really want to go to, do more walking and feel calm,but my anxiety had other plans. As I arrived at the place where I was meeting my friend, I started panicking to the point of having to take a Klonopin just to cope. I went home feeling guilty, frustrated and deflated. :(
    Tomorrow is another day, I suppose.

I have this all the time ! I find that if I have a really good day then tomorrow I have a bad day I feel like I have let myself down to the point I don’t want to tell any of my family because they all say I’m doing so well that I don’t want to let them down today was really good but now it’s the evening I feel like I have more anxiety its strange how our minds make us feel like this, tomorrow is another day and I hope you have a better day than today

Thanks. I hope the same for you. I'm glad somebody understands what it's like to feel let down by yourself and to feel like you've let other people down. :( I just wish I could have a number of good days, or even weeks, in a row just so I can do the things I want to do... without having that looming feeling of doom over my head and the horrible anxiety brewing inside.

I know exactly how you feel I always feel like I can’t look to the future because I’m scared something bad will happen and makes me feel like I can’t get excited about anything if you need any one to talk to that’s going through the same thing just drop me a message

You're both very brave in the face of this horrendous condition. Try not to beat yourselves up, there is nobody you are letting down. Now if I can just tell myself the same

Thank you so much I’m feeling a little better tonight I’m just so glad I have this group now it’s so nice to see other people supporting each other so much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information