Thread: Tonight

Tonight

Tonight I got very angry.

I am sorry if I upset anyone but I am only defending myself against some Walter Mitty style carry on.

I was told there was some work for me possibly from a fellow NMP member.

This work failed to materialise, then that member came in chat and tried to make out he'd never promised me some work at all.

I am very ill but I never imagine things. I know what I read.

I'm in financial trouble and I can't get regular 9 to 5 work due to my illness and I can't get into the type of work promised through a proper company as I don't have enough experience at it.

It's ruining my life.

Those of you who are lucky enough to be financially secure, cherish the fact. Being in debt is hell.

Take Care

Gordon XX

Re: Tonight

Gordon

Sorry to hear you are feeling let down but to honest its not a good idea to get involved in any offers of employment via the chatroom.

If you are having problems returning to work but would like to return it would be a good idea to contact you GP or CPN who could probably refer you to the relevent service whom can offer opportunities for employment services and projects

There is a link below with some useful contacts if there is one in your local area you could give them a ring for advice.

http://www.mentalhealthmatters.com/?tok=3&atk=100

Love

Andrea
    xxxxx
    Last edited by honeybee3939; 15-07-07 at 11:28. Reason: Spelling

HI Gorden
    I can totally sympathise with your situation!!

I have been out of work a long time now and keep fighting and struggling along trying to find work that i can do, it's not only my anxiety but back problems too.

Well 11 weeks ago i had an interview for the position of receptionist in a new medical centre which is opening in our town ( along with another 19 across the country) after being told they would let me know if i had got the job in a couple of days i actually got a call 4 weeks later telling me i was succsessful.
    I was then told that my job pack would be with me within the week, i was still waiting another 4 weeks later, when it did arrive the hours they had offered me was nothing like full time which i was interviewed for so i got on the phone and have been told they will sort this out for me.
    well up to now i have had no call saying they have revised hours and still no start date as the centre still hasn't opened.
    The HR lady told me not to panic but thats not the point, i need the money like everybody else to survive ans at the moment really don't know if i am coming or going.
    so i can understand you anger very well.

Is it any wonder i trust "NO ONE " i really don't.

people always let you down
    Last edited by nanny; 15-07-07 at 09:23. Reason: spelling

hey gordon no need to apologize......yes its hard i know i do work but as a single mom its never enough...i break my back just to survive and yes im blessed i have at least that...keep the faith gordon keep looking i know something will come your way...i wish ya the best.......Linda

Hi Gordon,

Sorry you feel let down by this person whoever they are. Don't let it put you off coming in to chat, most of us are ok people! We value your support and guidance.

Take Care xxxxx Bear

Thanks for the replies.

It's partly my own fault cos I'm too trusting of peeps and I tend to get my hopes up about things easily.

Thanks for the links. I'll sort something out I hope.

Gordon XX

Thread Information