With the way the world is these days everyone out to look after themselves , politicians robbing from the needy and vulnerable to line their own pockets and the rich ripping off the poor you can become very cynical about the human race but reading through these posts does make you realise there are still people out there , Magic putting she wished she lived near me to help write the letters , she doesn't know me from Adam ( I might be adam ) but it shows there are still good kind hearted people , that goes for the rest of you as well I think it was Pope john paul said " so shines a good deed in a weary world " or it might have been Willy Wonker I forget

So letters wrote pointing out the assessor had clearly lied on the assessment, letter from me , my daughter , partner and one from the psychiatrist pointing out she has treatment resistant mental illness and is on the highest dose of antidepressants, copied , sent recorded so that's as much as we can do , she's also talked to an advisement service that act on your behalf their number was on the Dwp letter and they said they get at least ten calls a day for the same problem , they also said she stand a a good chance of getting it reversed , now just wait and see . It's definitely not the way I want things I'd rather be out at work all day getting my hands dirty but needs must .
Terry the woman I told I had a kidnap kit in my coat pockets was hiding behind a tree in the woods this morning laughing, I just shouted you need a bigger tree , not to mention two of her dogs standing beside the tree , she walked back with me so I guess no matter what I say to poeple I won't be walking alone , maybe I should be worried she did have a very loud laugh .