Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting It In The Neck..

Re: Getting It In The Neck..

Hell no. Windsor is a dump-full of tacky shit and tourists. I'd rather have a bowl of Coco Pops..

If you had one rotten tomato which Royal would you put in the stocks ? I'd be stuck between prince Philip or prince Andrew , tough choice

Prince Edward for me Buster.

Prince Charles for me Buster, but i would also like to shove my boot that far up his arse people would think Dr Martens have started making hats

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    If you had one rotten tomato which Royal would you put in the stocks ? I'd be stuck between prince Philip or prince Andrew , tough choice
    Easy, Andrew. Always keen to want more money with the Queen & Prince Charles saying no chance. Now trying to get more cash for his daughters so they don't have to find their own money.

...and I hollow out my tomatoes and "infuse" them with a dog's doings

---------- Post added at 01:47 ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I love the way they style MM as a blushing young bride...FFS, she's pushing forty, is a failed actress and has enough "history" to keep gossip columnists going for years!
    I wonder how much her ex husband has been paid to keep schtum?
    Kate and William had better keep producing brats to prevent any possible succession issues! Queen Victoria would not have been amused at all!
    Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Hell no. Windsor is a dump-full of tacky shit and tourists. I'd rather have a bowl of Coco Pops..
    Have they managed to boot all the beggars out for the big day?

Have any of us had a personal invitation to come & stand outside to wave at them, we commoners? At least extras get paid in the movie game. I had to decline mine as I had already earmarked the day for giving the bins a good disinfecting.

I never thought much of Suits of what I saw, I did used to watch LA Law and some of the UK ones though. I'm the same with hospital dramas, stopped at ER ad they just saturate the genre.

She's a very attractive woman but really a nobody out there surely? Yet they've made her out to be some big Hollywood type.

Her dad is no longer attending due to a heart attack? I suppose that saves them banning him for his recent newspaper stunt Reading about her family I can just see them all suing each other on Judge Judy (Judge Judy getting more annoyed and telling them to shut up all the time, with some ur hum's from Burt).

Kate seems to have been turned into the Queen alien in the Alien films, she's a baby making machine at the moment.

The first Queen Lizzie would have had some heads off by now

Have they managed to boot all the beggars out for the big day?
    I know someone who works there, Windsor that is, and its absolute hell with transport there at the moment. Infact many people have given up trying to get to work (if they can work from home) in the last couple of weeks. They are tarting up everything on the carriage route - and - and this made me want to puke - in some areas they have ONLY resurfaced and sorted sides of the road where the carriage will be going and NOT the other side of the road. Road blocks,road works, general messing around scraping the evidence of normal life off the area - it just gets me worked up waarggghhh.

I had to decline mine as I had already earmarked the day for giving the bins a good disinfecting.
    ROFL !!!

Now there's a plan, national bin disinfecting day to mark the event.

As for the tomato question....that would be easy for me too...Andrew.

Wouldn't it be good if they called the whole thing off on Friday?
    The Markle family would make good soap opera material-convenient that Dad has now allegedly had a "heart attack".
    Hope James Hewitt has had an invite?
    That arrogant freeloader Andrew is also my choice for the stocks.
    Incredible what is happening in Windsor, Carys. I do hope the oxygen used by the commoners on Saturday doesn't affect the Royal Couple too desperately...

I do hope the oxygen used by the commoners on Saturday doesn't affect the Royal Couple too desperately...

I think people have been told to hold their breath whilst anyone royal is around, that was the directive I saw. All these peeps in their head to toe union flag gear, faces painted, waving little plastic flags and silly hats...they will be fainting....

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    I think people have been told to hold their breath whilst anyone royal is around, that was the directive I saw. All these peeps in their head to toe union flag gear, faces painted, waving little plastic flags and silly hats...they will be fainting....
    Hopefully they will faint on the "right" side of the road and not taint the carriage route..

Being an American, though with some roots in The UK, I really don't have a dog in this fight. But I do love history so here are a few candidates to receive a snoot full of tomato:

https://www.redstate.com/diary/scipi...nited-kingdom/

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information