Thread: Worried about worrying and feeling ill all the time

Worried about worrying and feeling ill all the time

I'm suffering severe anxiety or at least I think it's that my symptoms are headaches increased coloured vision as in everything looks really bright to me kind of like derealisation but not sure if it is I also feel like I have flu or am really cold and jumpy in my body it's Almost constant and I feel tired and drained I am also really negative constbaly and feel like I'm acting like a grumpy teenager just wondering if a anti depressant would change all of this for me as I can't live with all of these symptoms anymore as its ruining my life. My head feels like it's going to roll off my shoulders at times when my anxiety peaks and I feel really sick and weak just worried I have something medical going on rather than the anxiety but that's a very anxiety thing to say so who knows.

Re: Worried about worrying and feeling ill all the time

It sounds like stress to me

Hi ryann I’ve had anxiety on and off for years I’m on my 3rd round of infact in 5 years. I always feel ill my family all call me an hypercondriac but I feel like it I’m tired constantly. My anxiety always peaks when I’m alone and the first thing to go with me is my sight I get blurred vision and everything looks a funny colour my mind goes to straight brain tumor or blindness always worst case scenario and then it escalates if you are worried talk to you gp get some blood tests etc if all clear which I’m sure they will be go from there it sounds like health anxiety sometimes a bit a reassurance will go along way in that case don’t google I do it and it always make me worst �� xx

I know I have stress nearly everyday just thinking would a antidepressant be worth trying what do you do to stop these symptoms from coming on mine seems to be worse at night when temp drops and I get more stressed for some reason

Thread Information