Hi all, I'm having a tough time, I have severe health anxiety and have been having a bad time with constant giddiness the past 6 months( since going back to work after maternity leave). I had tests previously for this and they said it was nothing serious basically. But was made worse by anxiety. I have been just about managing but recently my vaginal ( sorry for tmi) area has felt a bit funny, I had an episiotomy and I don't know if it's feeling coming back or what. The dr had a look and said it all looked fine but im just constantly aware of it and so now have convinced myself I have some cancer down there or on ovaries or something and i have started to feel breathless and like i can't take a deep breath and I'm linking the two and probably coming up with 5 but I'm terrified I've got some advanced cancer and now I'm constantly worried about my breathing and that I'll just stop as I won't be able to take a breath. I don't know how to get myself out of this. Does anyone have any advice?