As the title says.

I had a pupil dilation exam back on the 20th Feb. It's somehow precipitated this slight intermittent problem in my vision in my left eye ever since. A roundish patch of pixelated vision around the centre of my left eye vision. Lasts 5-15 mins with the circle gradually diminishing in size and occurs about once every 2 days or so. It is often scarcely noticeable and I can certainly see through it.

I can bring it on my bending my head down for 30 secs or so. Or by looking at the bottom of a cup and reflecting the light at the bottom of the cup can precipitate it. Maybe reading my kindle for extended periods of time brings it on too.

Got my eyes tested a few days ago. Loads of tests, but apparently nothing wrong with my left eye.The ophthalmologist suggested either an ocular migraine or a vascular problem. But could a pupil dilation exam, or bright lights being shone into my eye, somehow precipitate or exacerbate a vascular problem??

PS For the sake of argument can we please assume that it was the pupil dilation exam that caused this? I am certain it was.