Hello
I am a long time sufferer of anxiety and panic. I have been off tablets for 4 years now but the last year I have felt really bad and I think trying to fight the symptoms is not working and I'm just getting worse. I feel awful a lot of the time, shaky, nervous, panicky, breathless, dizzy and now today a numb nose. Anyway i am debating taking tablets again but not sure which ones to go for as I would like to have another baby, I know that none are really ideal in pregnancy and that's why I came off them the last time. However I'm now 43 and don't have time to come off then and go back on them and the doctor doesn't think I would even get pregnant now im so stressed so thinks I should just take them. They have not been very helpful with what ones and keep saying they will check but haven't and that was 4 months ago now. Every so often I think I can manage without meds but my work is beginning to suffer and I just feel exhausted and rubbish all the time as i feel like I'm constantly forcing myself to do things that are not comfortable. Would anyone
have any advice of what they did when pregnant? Or even thoughts on whether I should keep battling or take the meds. Thanks for reading x