Hello fellow members.

My Name is Geoff , I am 62 years old and have suffered with GAD for most of my life. I was taking Seroxat for almost 20 years it did help , but when any kind
of problems arose I would slip back into anxiety mode. I have been on a roller coaster for almost 2 years trying different medications as the seroxat stopping working. I am now taking Mirtazapine 30mg and have just started 5 weeks ago 10mg of escitalopram. The Mirtazapine was to help with sleep although that
seems to have stopped working as I am lucky to sleep more than 4 hours at the moment. The Escitalopram has at this moment made no difference as I get bad
anxiety on waking and in the mornings.

I have managed to work although not every day , some days its just to hard. I am self employed which is good and bad has I have to keep up with any orders
I have ( I am a bespoke joiner ) . This site has been very helpful to me , reading about medications and their outcome. I live in North Dorset there is not much
help here unless you wish to travel to , Bournemouth, Dorchester area. I live near Shaftesbury the town with the steep hill in the Hovis add.

It is a comfort to me and many others I'm sure, that a site like this is available for all of us who would otherwise suffer i silence.