Hello everyone
Well, it was a good 5 year run med free and joyful. My anxiety over diseases has returned, woohoo !

I went to two doctors to check my for neurological things because there was a strange tingling in one of my finger (index, left hand), coming on and off. And near my thumb and ring finger. Of course I had a panic attack like no other, completely locked down and only today started recuperating.

Back to escitalopram tomorrow + diazepam for relaxation when needed. Real happy about this... Of course, I need reassurance because none of us believes in doctors right?

Anyone ever had a thing with their fingers that came and went, like a tingling like sensation near or around the fingertip?
It plays out like this : It comes after some time, stays...As in, it tingles every 4-6 seconds, then poof. It goes again from anywhere between 5 minutes or an hour.
This process occurs twice or thrice a day.

Funny thing is, I had this on my right hand finger 3 months ago, it stayed for 2 weeks, and then off it went never to return. I did stress, but nowhere near as much as I do with this one...

If I tap the finger near or around the fingertip I feel the nerve tingle, but again. Not always. I am -trying- to convince myself of the following :

- Doctors know (2 of them, if not 3, a friend over the phone)
- If it was a serious neurological disease it wouldn't come and go briefly throughout the day.
- When it started today I rolled my wrist a couple of times, and it stopped (same trick sort of worked again later on, albeit slower)

So I am -trying- to convince myself it could be a number of things:

- Me being 40
- Winter
- Having metal plates in that arm
- Being a software developer and spending over 10 hours/day on my seat

This, or that... Any support welcome. Thank you