Hey Everyone,

I wanted to come back and give everyone an update on my health situation. Some of you may remember by very long thread a while back that started about lymph nodes and ended up on ALS a full year later. A brief recap, my symptoms were / are:

- Muscle pain in various muscles throughout body, but primarily in my right shin.
- A feeling of muscle fatigue where my muscles wear out more easily.
- Twitching in various places. Sometimes focused in one place for a week at a time or more.

This has been going on about 7 weeks. I went to PCP which sent me to Rheumatologist, which referred me to Neurologist for an NCV + EMG test in order to rule out any nerve problems.

Today I had the NCV + EMG and both were totally normal. The neurologist said I do not have anything like ALS and ALS is very obvious on an EMG.

I just wanted to provide that follow-up because I know I appreciate when someone has similar symptoms as me and posts an update that everything turned out fine. I don't know where I'll be going from here as I think the Rheumatologist may still want to pursue some other things - but, ALS, which was my main fear, is apparently out of the question based on the EMG results.