Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
Honestly, you'd not believe the number of times 'left sided breast pain' comes up here and on other forums through female discussions, much more than you'd think. For some reason, and this is purely annecdotal based on what I've read, women getting hormonal breast pain often seem to only get it on the left, I am one of those women lol Its a strange thing, and I have no answer as to why, but maybe its something to do with blood flow, or where hormones affect the most or or or..... Anyway, my guess is that if you are getting it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off in a pattern then it could be hormonal. I've had many months like this myself, and some with no pain at all. Your GP has checked you, nothing to be found, why not put it down to more than likely poking and prodding (yeah, that'll definitely make it worse and hurt, you can get all sorts of shooting pains and bruising feelings which can take quite a while to resolve) and possibly cycle hormones being a bit off balance and causing more fluid to be held on that side.
thats really interesting, I never heard of the ‘left sided breast pain’ theory but can confirm this is the same for me. If any breast feels strange/heavier/itchier than the other it’s always leftie..