Thread: new to this

Red face new to this

Hi, just a quick post, thought it might help to be in contact with others that know what it's like to get depression and anxiety, panic attacks etc.
    I am 36 female have two small kids, a girl 20 months and a boy 8 weeks.
    I have had panic/depression for a number of years it mostly started when i was 18.
    I get really tired of this problem, i have tried loads of things to help myself, i wish it would just go away.
    It's quite bad at the moment as i'm not sleeping well ( new baby) and a hectic day lookingafter my lovely children.
    I keep worrying about going out of the house on my own, i feel like i've lost my confidence and i am panicking indoors and getting in a state.
    ok, i said this was a quick post so i better go, baby is crying!

Re: new to this

Hi and welcome.we all understand how you feel with the anxiety and panic.You will get lots of advise here and great support.You will never feel alone here.

Hi misty,

WOW you have two very young children hun and i'm really not surprised that your anxiety levels are high at the moment.

Have you spoke to your health visitor about the way you are feeling at the moment?. My anxiety went through the roof after i had my son 9 years ago but i was lucky in the sense that my THEN partner did lots to help me out and my mum would help loads too. Please talk to your health visitor, even if it's just to offload.

Take care

Love Lisa
    xxxxxxxx

Hello Mistyto you!

Crikey, you've got your work cut out at the moment eh?!! Not surprised you're having a difficult time.....

....but glad you found us!

You'll get plenty of help and support here, and make some new friends too.

Pleased to meet you!

Thread Information