Page 611 of 717 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613621661711 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

I'll be keeping everything crossed for both of us.

Despite today's case numbers, I still take great comfort in the sudden enthusiasm for getting jabbed.

Though certain people on here will inevitably disagree (of whom I won't dare to name), I feel that the vaccines have basically been our main saviour over the past 12 months.

Catkins, could your son come home this weekend instead of later on in the week? If he's able to take extra leave or work from your home?

Very glad you've got your booster, EA. Anyone's guess as to what will happen next week. I don't suppose Boris has a clue either.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Catkins, could your son come home this weekend instead of later on in the week? If he's able to take extra leave or work from your home?

Very glad you've got your booster, EA. Anyone's guess as to what will happen next week. I don't suppose Boris has a clue either.
    He's brought it forward to Saturday thankfully. He did a lateral flow yesterday and he was negative, still crossing fingers and toes.

That's much better news for you. I appreciate how much you want your son to be with you..especially now. Just one day to get through now.

Covid is pretty rife here in the South East but just got to keep going. Will be glad when Christmas is over.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    That's much better news for you. I appreciate how much you want your son to be with you..especially now. Just one day to get through now.

Covid is pretty rife here in the South East but just got to keep going. Will be glad when Christmas is over.
    At least the schools, etc, are about to break up for the Christmas holidays which should hopefully help the situation a bit, coupled with the record rates of people getting their booster jabs right now.

Not feeling brilliant after my booster. I had a fever in the night and very low on energy today. Sure it'll improve after a day or so.

Great to hear your son can get back early Catkins. Fingers crossed he can get back safe. Tuesday still feels far away for when boyfriend returns but I'm trying to stay hopeful!

Apparently the person who died of Omicron was an unvaxxed anti vaxxer. Obviously, thoughts always with the family.

But does mean that to this date as far as we know no vaxxed people have died of Omicron.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethalice View Post
    Not feeling brilliant after my booster. I had a fever in the night and very low on energy today. Sure it'll improve after a day or so.

Great to hear your son can get back early Catkins. Fingers crossed he can get back safe. Tuesday still feels far away for when boyfriend returns but I'm trying to stay hopeful!
    I've heard quite a few people have felt pretty ropey after Moderna, but it passes.

@Catkins - I spent last Christmas with my sister, who omitted to tell me that she had tested positive a few days earlier. I didn't get it either.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethalice View Post
    Apparently the person who died of Omicron was an unvaxxed anti vaxxer. Obviously, thoughts always with the family.

But does mean that to this date as far as we know no vaxxed people have died of Omicron.
    Well that's some kind of relief for us vaxxed individuals, at least until further notice.

Still not a dickie bird from the BBC about it just yet though.

Page 611 of 717 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613621661711 ... LastLast

Thread Information