Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
Hello Squishchips and good to hear from you!

I think there will be a promise of foreign travel if fully vaccinated as a pay off for keeping social distancing and face masks for the foreseeable.

I'm sure Boris wants a legit fancy holiday!

I think it will be hard for a lot of us to just overnight go back to life pre-Covid. I'll be keeping my mask on in shops and social distancing as long as the case numbers are really high which they are at the moment even with vaccines. I don't think that this would be OTT because I can't afford to get ill through carelessness.
I shall also continue to mask up whilst in shops, travelling on public transport, etc, beyond 19th July until further notice but will probably bite the bullet and ditch mask wearing at my day centre, where I feel safest in the knowledge that virtually everyone there (staff and clients) have been double jabbed, plus everything is still scrupulously managed within the place in terms of general hygiene and cleanliness, plus not forgetting weekly testing for Covid, which may still remain beyond 19th July.

They are already in the process of gradually phasing out the group bubbles (authorised by Staffs CC) that they have operated with since the place reopened last July following the first national lockdown.